Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tell Me Why

I'm back! Again... Have I mentioned I've got lung infection? Anywayz, yes I do. I dont know why either. School's been bad. New timetable can really kill! Plus school's ending really late almost everyday, wait, IN FACT EVERYDAY. I'm so drained already. Its just the second day of school! How am I gonna survive? Agrhhhhh! And I wanna watch Spain vs Portugal later! But I cant, because of school again! Its so damn bloody exciting okay! I'm like so into it now... I cant sleep cause my mind's with it! HAHA! :) They should so have holidays during the World Cup season manzxzxz! Nevermind about this. I guess I have to wait for another 4 more years. Blame it on my luck to be 16 this year... Another thing to add on. Chinese O level oral examination is this Friday! OMG! Getting me all tensed and scared already :( Do your best Shermaine! I need to sleep now.

Lotsoflove <3

No comments:

Post a Comment