Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Like No Other


I'm here again! :) Been pretty lazy recently, and its a bad thing. I need to motivate myself and really start mugging hard!!! Midyears is badly done and I need to be ready for practice exams as well as prelims... But of course, I should first clear my Chinese O's this coming Monday. And the worse thing is, I so suck in it. How to get an A? Come to think of it, pretty impossible for me. But I'm gonna dream big! :D HAHA! Been doing a lot of thinking as well. Leaving issues aside for the time being, I thought of my own future. Pretty much scares me eh. I have no confidence, at all, to do well for O's. I have a lot more to do, and I'm starting to feel fearful already. Been wasting time as well. Why arent I in the exam mood yet anywayz? :( Then I also thought about what I wanna do, I'm still at a loss though. I really need to wake up!!! I'm afraid that I wouldnt be able to meet my own expectations or what I wanna do, then I'll really not know what to do already. Guess life's getting tougher and tougher each day, but oh well, life's like that isnt it? And it still goes on...

Done with this! :)
Lotsoflove! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment